SAT PR Desk
Email: [email protected]
How to Contribute?
South Asia Times (SAT) welcomes all interested contributors and provides them a great platform to present their opinions and analysis on world views.
Guidelines for Authors
Please follow the provided guidelines for website article submission.
- SAT encourages original factual analysis, reports and opinions on issues that fall under the scope of our forum.
- Please make sure you DO NOT submit your article to multiple editors.
SAT does not accept already published articles.
- Articles should maintain a length of 800-1200 words; in case of an extended word limit exceptions may be allowed at the discretion of the editor.
- Develop an interesting title, with a key phrase that highlights your discussion.
- A brief introductory abstract or a quote that welcomes potential readers.
- Add frequent subheadings, preferably after every 300 words, to maintain reader’s focus.
- Avoid passive voice and complex sentence structure.
- Please use language that is generally understood by readers from various backgrounds.
- Explain the abbreviations only once.
- Make sure to add in-line hyperlinks of the sources used. Avoid the use of footnotes or endnotes.
- Plagiarism of an idea, if found, will lead to automatic rejection. However, writers are allowed a certain percentage to the similarity index found on software such as Turnitin, which is less than 20%.
For further inquiry/request email [email protected]
For placing final submission, please fill out the following form;